Saturday, May 25, 2013

Birthday week plus first workshops

Two special birthdays this week (happy birthday to them both -- I didn't forget and I never do).

Rahul has been going for his first ever workshops. Yesterday IQ stimulation thingie seemed a bit juvenile and he was a little bored when I walked in, in the second hour. Today's cookery workshop was a completely different story although I wish he would stop telling complete strangers what to do and then end it with "my mother says".

I know, you're thinking his mother does say and she's always telling complete strangers what to do too.

These are busy days. More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make this boy watch some cookery programmes.
And what's wrong with 'my mamma says'?
Think 'bout it,that's a clever line :)

Sue said...

Anon -- Not if the saying in question is something quite embarassing! He used to watch Junior Masterchef with me.