Saturday, October 06, 2012

Looking for McDreamy

It seems like a really long time since I had a crush on anybody, male or female. It's easy to see why, of course. I have not gone out or met too many people this year. Most of the people I meet aren't my kind, not to crush on, anyway.

But it would be good to fall in love a little, I think. Just have that little spurt of excitement in my day. I am so tired right now of the unavailability of the men in my life. One is married and therefore unavailable and the other, well, he is married and unavailable. No, I will not tell you who is which. It is enough to say they both make my head and my heart hurt. Just for now I dream of somebody really cute who does not need to know I'm alive but who will make my days and my fantasies a little brighter. Really, is that too much to ask for? A cute guy?

3 comments:

ummon said...

What I feel, way too often...

Preeti said...

You know thats such a coincidence... I have been having very similar thoughts off late... Where are all the cute guys, really?

Sue said...

Ummon -- I imagine most women feel this way, certainly more than we suspect!

Preeti -- I don't know where they are but I do object to the shortage.