Monday, May 07, 2012

Mousse Nahin Toh Kuch Nahin

Vicky's been a fairly horrible sort of husband of late. Surly, grumpy, withdrawn, asocial. It's work coupled with the joys of first Rahul and then me falling ill so that we were all home with each other 24/7 for almost a fortnight without respite. (But that doesn't excuse his behaviour. If anything, given how ill the antibiotics were making me, he should have been nicer.)

We fought over the weekend and didn't talk much.

For dinner on Sunday I made spaghetti alla marinara and chocolate mousse because Rahul had asked for it so often. When Vicky came to dinner I told him if he wanted dessert he better start apologising. He looked into the fridge. Then this man, who hadn't talked to me in two almost days, came and kissed me.

Sometimes I think the man will sell his own grandmother for chocolate.

10 comments:

Cee Kay said...

The man is smart LOL!

Anonymous said...

Male PMS? There are days I would sell my soul, leave alone my grandmother, for chocolate!

-M

dipali said...

You guys!!!!!!

Sue said...

Cee -- Mousse ke liye kuchh bhi karega, apparently.

M -- There are no 'days' for Vicky. He doesn't eat dessert unless it's chocolate. Spoilt brat.

Dipali -- Him, not me. :)

peccavi said...

Ok...i still haven't stopped chuckling. I loved that he first checked before her attempted the make-up :D

peccavi said...

eeeps - he not her :(

Sreetama Ray said...

i would too.

Nona shivangi said...

Lovely…
Deccansojourn.com

~nm said...

So the saying "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" stands true :D

Sue said...

Peccavi -- Of course he checked! What do you take him for?

Sreetama -- Looks like you need this recipe then. :)

~nm -- Always stood true. :)