Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Conversations I would like to have out loud

1. Yes, I feel it too. It doesn't change anything but you're not alone.

2. I think we should meet. Name the time and place and I'll meet you.

3. Look, get over it already. So I'm not your cup of tea and you're not mine but we didn't choose each other so let us blame the person actually responsible, shall we?

4. It was too long ago and I don't remember what fucking happened. I'd like to be friends though so can we start again?

5. I honestly don't care who you support or date or vote for. I really don't. I call you a friend and I'm willing to consider those irrelevancies in the face of our friendship.

6. Call me. Please call me. I can't call you so please pick the damn phone up and call. I hate it when you're stubborn. Just because you've won every fucking round does not mean you do not call or text. It's me, remember? You know I'll always answer.

7. I can't stand you and I refuse to put up with your shit. You are not allowed into my house and ideally, I don't want you anywhere near me or my family. I am tired of you pretending to blame me for your problems. Honestly? I don't know why I've put up with you for so long. You're a loser and for the record, I'm tired of covering up for you. I think I'll stop. Oh wait, I've already stopped.

8. I wish you'd just shut up and kiss me.

9. I really want to hurt you. Stop treating me like this.

10. I don't care about the circumstances of your birth, you're mine to love and I love you.

Thank god for blogs.


4 comments:

shub said...

And thank God for this one in particular :)

The Soul of Alec Smart said...

Look, you should totally say these out. Start with no. 10, it seems like the easiest to say :)

Cee Kay said...

8. Sigh!

:D

Sue said...

Shub -- Oh, totally. This blog is a total Act of God.

Alec -- If they were possible to say, trust me, they would have been said. Mostly, these are for people who don't read the blog.

Cee -- :D