Monday, December 19, 2011

Yes, I know I've stopped writing

The reason is much the same as always: I can't say what I want to and then I end up (mentally) stuffing my fist in my mouth, backing out of the (metaphorical) doorway and running away.

Unfortunately, this has resulted in me not writing down a great many happy memories. These last months of any year are always busy and this year especially so as we moved to a larger flat in an unknown part of town and Rahul got into big school groove and we travelled and... a lot of things happened. They usually do, I know, that's what things do, but I hate how I cannot write at times like these.

6 comments:

S S said...

Yes, my sentiments exactly. Still glad to see a post :)

Best wishes!

luckmey said...

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. cheap wallets

Jassie said...

I'm so glad you posted THIS! :-)

beyond said...

waiting for you to write a long post.you write very well.

gwl said...

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. visit giftwithlove dot com(portal to send gifts and flowers to India.).

roses said...

Good post...keep writing....
rosesandgifts.com