Thursday, August 25, 2011

Note to the previous post and all others like it

I realise that what I write here is used as ammunition against me by people who really should know better.

I have deleted posts this last one week, writing and deleting, because what I say here is used to attack me. Even the things I don't say and never thought are used to attack me. I say attack because when you hurl accusations at me I take it as an attack.

Therefore I would like to reiterate something I've said often enough earlier: what is written here is meant to stay here. Please don't bring up my blog in offline conversations unless you are prepared to explain your reasons for doing so. #kthxbai

5 comments:

dipali said...

Hugs the Sue.

Gayatri said...

- Aww! We are withya gal
- It's ur blog...shouldn't u be urself 'atleast' in here?????
- Honestly I wouldn't delete anything I wrote just because somebody 'attacks' me :)

eve's lungs said...

Hugs ,Sue . love lots .

Rimi said...

Sunny, no offence to your sweetheart persona, but I can't believe people do this and get away with it. You used to take no prisoners. I say bring that back. There's a queue forming outside your door asking for it.

Sue said...

Dipali, Evie -- Thank you. *hugs back*

Gayatri -- I didn't delete published posts, just drafts that kept providing more ammunition. Then I got annoyed and just posted!

Rimi -- I don't have a sweetheart persona! You're the second person to tell me today that I'm too non-confrontational. My heart's not in the fighting any more, to tell you the truth. Hence all those deleted drafts.