Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thingie Post

So I'm not getting around posting much else, but I'm really trying to keep the thingies on track.

So let me see, how do I love V? Let me count the ways.

I love him when I nudge him out of bed early in the morning to take the garbage or Ally out. He does it half asleep but he does it.

I love him when he shrugs and says, let's eat out. He knows I am in no mood to cook.

I love how he just knows so much about the stuff that interests him. His interests (old movies and cars) are rather cooler than mine (kid lit). Well, at least one of us is cool in company.

And I love him even more when I close the door on the boys and walk out for fun with my girls. He gets this, that I need to do this.

12 comments:

GettingThereNow (Cee Kay) said...

This V of yours is a catch - specially for the last reason. Not many men understand that need of ours. Hold on to him tight :)

GettingThereNow (Cee Kay) said...

Oh, and I am loving your Thingie posts! :)

Sue said...

Cee -- Thanks. Funny thing is, this post was scheduled from beforehand, but I just got back home from an unplanned night out with the girls. LOL Prophetic?

Sands said...

Such a neat idea Sue. V sounds like a real cool guy! I should do a similar series for the OH given we finish 17 yrs of marriage this month :)

R's Mom said...

Like Cee Kay says...V is definitelly a catch....:):) I am all inspired to do the thingie post next month for R's Dad as well :)

AA_Mom said...

I don't think you can copy right, but do trade mark this idea dude.


I am the kind of a person who looks at half glass empty when it come to people and their characteristics. SO I think I need to read more of such posts :)

Sue said...

Sands -- Wow, congratulations. Would love to read your posts. :)

R's Mom -- You said na? 10 days? I'm waiting!

AA Mom -- What's to trademark? It's just saying nice things about the old man.

Don't ever give up on people. Life gets very boring if you do.

AA_Mom said...

Well...0now when I see somebody saying nice little things about their better halves, I will say "she is pulling a Sue" so that is where the trademark comes from :)

kaichu said...

hey hey, kidlit is the coolest thing EVAH :))

(these posts are pretty darn awesome, been following them :))

Sue said...

AA Mom -- Aw, now that's sweet of you!

Kaichu -- Ain't that the truth, now. :) Thanks.

Vidooshak said...

Beautiful....

Sue said...

Vidooshak -- :)