Saturday, July 31, 2010

Modesty, Thy Name Is

... not Rahul Niyogy, for sure. Or "Ra-gul", as he refers to himself.

I was in a bit of a snit earlier this afternoon and Vicky decided to fix matters with a hug, which was sort of working until Pintsize came up from behind and said, "Ami o aador korbo!" (I will cuddle too!) although if he were being strictly honest he would have said "Ami o aador khabo!" (I want to be cuddled as well!) because his idea of cuddling us is to present us his cheek or his full self to do with as we wish.

So where was I?

Oh yes, first he attached himself to our legs and then, as we pulled him up higher, he beamed and annouced, "Ami Babu-Baba'r "fav'rite" Bheblu." (I am Babu and Baba's favourite Bheblu.)

Ahem. I do not know if Emily Post would think this was quite in the best of manners.

Although I admit that it was entirely accurate, as statements go.

7 comments:

dipali said...

But of course!

GettingThereNow said...

Awwww! Tell him he is also Cee mashi's mostest favoritest Bheblu!

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Spot on!!

He's my fave Bhabbles too!

Aathira said...

awww....

Sue said...

:)

Cee, M4 -- Done! He didn't seem particularly gratified but there's a Bhabbles for you.

kbpm said...

how cute you guys!

Sue said...

kbpm -- I know! :)