Thursday, June 03, 2010

Red Marker Blogathon Update 1


The Red Marker Blogathon is under way. At the rate you guys are going, I'll soon have nothing to post for Sunny Days. KIDDING. Rant away, it's all welcome.


Gauri groans at incomprehensible acronyms.

Uttara shares a tensed tale.

Floating Thoughts thinks 'Its never too late to learn'
.

Starry's 'loosing' it, she says.


Please note:

People who do not have personal blogs (Jasmeen!) or do not wish to put up rants at their blogs for whatever reason or even those who have been toying with the idea of Facebook notes, are all welcome to send me guest posts via email at sunayanaroy@gmail.com -- I'll be happy to host your posts for you.

Please let me know if you want me to link up, when you do.

Additional note:

Those who have multiple rants, feel free to combine many points into one post or write multiple posts. Just don't forget to explain the rule of usage as you know and follow it.

10 comments:

starry eyed said...

Done. Linked at your other post! Thanks, had fun, my posts were getting too serious :)

P.S. Funnily enough, your word verification says 'multilingi' :-D

Sue said...

Starry -- Thanks for posting, dude. Multilingi, huh? Makes me want to have pasta, somehow.

shilpa said...

Found you via the mad momma's. I do have a pet peeve about this. I will link your red marker announcement post to mine.

G said...

Nice idea Sue. :) Got here from Starry eyed. Did my post. :)

Itchingtowrite said...

http://itchingtowriteblogs.blogspot.com/2010/06/red-marker-blogathon.html

PNA said...

Starry showed the way.. and I'm here linked to ur post:)
http://pinashpinash.blogspot.com/2010/06/u-mean-im-just-one-among-many.html

Sue said...

Shilpa -- Cool.

G -- Saw it, thanks. Starry seems to be on a roll.

Itchy -- Good girl. :)

PNA -- Ta.

Chinkurli said...

Here you go :-)http://chinkurli.wordpress.com/2010/06/07/errors-that-make-me-loose-it/

Gyanban said...

Here's mine -

http://jasaala.wordpress.com/ja-saala-mind-foot/expectation-resetting-1/

Sue said...

Chinkurli -- Fabulous. Thanks.

Gyanban -- Have you sent the wrong link? I couldn't find anything related to RMB in the link you posted.