Friday, June 11, 2010

Main Maike Challi Jaoongi

But don't worry, I'll only be gone for the weekend. Rahul left Calcutta on the 28th of May. He went to Delhi for ten days and then Cousin J dropped him off at Madras. I'm looking forward to finally getting to meet him tonight.

Vicky stays there with him all of next week while I return on Monday morning. He, unlike me, has been invited to Jamai Shashti. Not that I plan to repine. A week on my own... the last time I had that was in March 2005. Even in April I was changing homes every weekend. Sen is in town, Dana and Shuki are free, so I'm planning to party!

RMB updates will resume on Monday, with luck. Have a nice weekend, everybody. Here's a picture of what Rahul's been up to with Dadu this week.

5 comments:

dipali said...

Have a blast at your maika and then come back home and have loads of fun. Looking forward to having you stay over:):):)

Cantaloupes.Amma (CA) said...

Have fun !

Padma said...

Awww! He looks soo much like you!

Sreejita said...

khub sweet... ekebaare tor moton dekhte

Sue said...

Everybody -- Thanks, you guys. Oh wait, I mean girls!