Saturday, April 03, 2010

Misleading Conversations

V on the phone: You call me now? When did you reach? What! That was 27 hours ago and you remember me only now? Couldn't you have called me yesterday or last night at least? I was wondering when you'd get here [etc etc]


You'd be forgiven for thinking that was me he was ranting to, but actually, it was directed to his best friend. I rate a few seconds of his time to check that I've reached my destination intact, when travelling. Lover-like rants go to Jiyon.

...

Me: Ugh! Go let out those horrible smells elsewhere! Oh man, go away, do you have to do this while I'm eating?

V: It's just gas, I'm trying to get it all out properly.

Me: Well go let out the gas elsewhere then, the whole room's stinking now.


This was about him spraying himself with deo, appearances notwithstanding.

Anyway, I've been chilling a lot recently. Blogging seems like hard work and it's easier chatting with friends or hanging out with my boys after a hard day's work. Hope you're all enjoying your long weekend.

3 comments:

Sorcerer said...

haha..
nice.

Blogging is hard work?

dipali said...

Misleading is right!

Itchingtowrite said...

lol!! i wud screech at K if he ever letout his gas in the room when I was carrying... wud go puke puke at denim