A long, long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away, of course) Kiran Manral passed me this cute blog tag, for "boundless creativity and generosity" as she put it.
It took me quite a while (several months, I believe) to stop goggling because, really, creativity isn't my strong suit except when it comes to alibis and yet, if milady sees it in me, who am I to disagree?
So thank you, Kiran, I love how this quilt-y looking badge makes me think of my recent art projects.
I am no longer sure what else I was supposed to do when I got this award but I see Usha mentioned some hitherto unknown facts about herself, so here goes nothing:
1. I'm dead scared of posting wishlists on this blog. MM and Sole Vita both picked on an old list I once made (no, I'm too embarrassed to link to it ever again) and sent me lovely stuff and you know, it's such a sweet thing to do, it still makes me blush just thinking of it. And here you were thinking nothing could achieve that.
2. I love meeting friends over good food but I invariably grumble beforehand about having to socialise. That's not because I don't like my circles but because I'm a lazy bum.
3. Paperwork petrifies me. It scares me, really, and puts me on edge. I hate dealing with it.
4. I like being called khurima/jethima/mashi/mami, whatever. I don't find it aging, I find it cute.
5. I swing in continuing circles from obsessively self-disciplined to slobbishly lackadaisical.
In turn I pass the badge on to
Sailu, for maintaining and constantly bettering a damn good site.
Itchy, for the variety she keeps bringing into her life.
Debo for her painting posts. Also because I'm open to bribery to get her to paint me something.
Priyanka and Saya for their cookery blogs -- blog long and prosper, my children.
And let's have an honorary mention for Jammie's Boy here, just for this instance of kreativity.
Here are the rules of the award:
1. The winner features the badge on her blog, linking to the person who passed it on.
2. Nominate 5 other blogs and link to them.
3. Leave a message for your nominees.