Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bhabs the Barometer

When I left office yesterday evening, I was on the phone with Vicky. He'd called me to say that it looked like rain, was I carrying my umbrella? Even as he spoke, it started to rain in Lake Gardens (where he was). There was a short pause from him and then, in awed tones he said, "Do you know, when Bhabs woke up from his afternoon nap he exclaimed that we needed to get our umbrellas out because it would rain!"

I walked home from the Metro (there weren't too many rickshaws plying) in pouring rain, telling myself it was just a funny coincidence.

6 comments:

karmickids said...

He's a clever one, our wee Bhablet...

Sue said...

Kiran -- He's a funny critter, that son of mine. :)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Coincidence? Don't you wish! ;p

Aathira said...

Hmmm... interesting!

kochab said...

There is no such thing as a coincidence.

Sue said...

M4 -- So what are you trying to say, eh?

Aathira -- ;)

Kochab -- I know my son is rather mercurial but to call him a barometer is surely going too far?