Friday, October 02, 2009

Oh ye of little ambition...

Me: If you keep treating me like this, well, you'll be sorry.

V: Hmm.

Me: When I've gone away with my millionaire and you are alone, you'll be sorry, so there.

V: I'll catch up on my sleep.

Me: Well, I will be sleeping by the Mediterranean.

V: And I'll be in my bed.

Me: (getting carried away) And I'll open my eyes and there will be the most gorgeous beach, and he'll be Austrian so we'll go to the Alps and... and... eat chocoloates!

V: And I'll go to my 'fridge and eat chocolates.

At that point I decided to refrain from wasting my pearls on certain MCPs.

4 comments:

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Yes, yes...pearls, casting, swine and all that jazz. Like talking to stone, these menz!

starry eyed said...

Satisfied with very little, aren't they, these men? And we want the world.

dipali said...

Just can't win:(

Sue said...

M4 -- Boors, the lot of 'em. :)

Starry -- Because we deserve the world. Unlike these mens.

Dipali -- No :(