Saturday, March 28, 2009

It could be better. It should be better. So much going for it this time. So many lessons learnt or so they ought to have been.

And I'm back where I was. Sitting on a chair alone in the middle of the night listening to Good Riddance pretending I don't care.

When I'm sixty I'll be listening to them fuckers and pretending I don't care.

There are days when it's hard to find reasons and there are days like today when you just cruise along looking for whatever finds you.

7 comments:

Rohini said...

Hugs, sweetie. Hope it passes soon.

Subhashree said...

Hugs, Sue. Hope you are ok by now. If not, take care.

Casuarina said...

"This too shall pass..."

Remember that one ?

GettingThereNow said...

Hugs. Hope you are feeling better.

Thinking Cramps said...

Sunayana, if it is bothering you this much, it matters, and you do care. I guess that's why things are so hard. You're strong. Stay that way. Take care.

shrapnel said...

hope things look up soon.

Sue said...

Everybody -- Thank you. I'm OK now. I really appreciate the rallying round, you know.