Saturday, March 21, 2009

How do you solve a problem like a Bhablet?

How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?

How do you react when you scold him (deservedly) and he closes his eyes and you can see a wee brain swing into action as he deliberates his possible reactions and then he opens them, smiles very wide, throws his arms around you in a tight hug and gently whispers to you, “Shona! Shona!” and refuses to let you go?

P.S.
Shona loosely translates to Darling, I suppose. Something I can’t remember having been called by anybody else in my life.

17 comments:

brundha said...

That's soooo cute. Reminds me of the song "Hey Shona" from "Ta Ra Rum Pum".

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

You do what most mums do...you melt.

Mystic Margarita said...

Awww....that's so cute! Does the Bhablet offer telepathic tuitions to Popol, I wonder! As soon as I raise my voice to scold him for some mischef, he gives me a hug and keeps kissing me, saying 'kisss' 'kisss'! :)

Mona said...

awwwwwww.

dipali said...

That is one smart Bhablet!

Artnavy said...

Melt away....kids are so manipulative!!:-))

Lazybirdie said...

Oh the cuteness!

And where did he learn that I wonder? The li'l shonamoni :)

D said...

You never pin down a cloud - let it float, let it thunder, let it pour.

Subhashree said...

Aww... what a clever, cheeky fellow our Bhablet is! Hugs to him.

Mama - Mia said...

:D

Just Like That said...

awwww.... the sweetheart.

Casuarina said...

Well, now that it's begun,there are many more good things to come, I'm sure...:)

d_grail said...

That should put all Momma related trouble out of action for near future!

Ummah to Bhebhlu for being smarter than his mum :)

Beq said...

olay baba...leetle wee...

Sue said...

Brundha, Mon, Dipali, Art, Abha, JLT, Casuarina -- :)

M4 -- I did!

Mystic -- I can just imagine him doing that... that boy is so cute!

Lazybirdie -- From me, of course. :)

D -- And get drenched, eh?

Subha -- Thanks!

d_grail -- You think he's winning, huh? You just may have a point.

Beq -- You'd have so melted. Come again na!

AMIT said...

Wow too good written.I love the song "Hey Shona".

Lingerie Alley

DotThoughts said...

you just hug em back :) sooo cute.