Sunday, January 25, 2009

Marital Counselling by the Stars

My horoscope for today:

When you can learn to be flexible with an obstinate person, you can learn to do just about anything! A touchy and stubborn person will cross your path today, and they will tell you that it's their way or the highway -- despite the fact that the ideas you have (that they don't want to hear) will make their life easier. Never mind -- laugh it off and do what they say. Go along to get along, and be amused by the fact that they are so short-sighted. Do not follow their example.

His horoscope for today:

Someone who you don't usually see eye to eye with has important things to teach you, whether you like it or not. Right now, you need to give them some time and try really hard to respect their right to speak -- even if you hate what they are saying! This will set the tone for an honest dialogue, and you'll be the one to get all the credit in the end when the two of you start improving your communication skills and relationship. Harmony is easy to achieve when you think the best of someone.

I know it's all about interpreting it right but to me this sounds strangely like the stars worriedly seeing a fight coming up this evening and trying their best to keep it from happening. ;)

17 comments:

Rohini said...

LOL! Let's hope that the stars are either wrong on the brewing fight or that they succeed at their attempt to prevent it :-)

Ritu said...

I agree with Rohini

www. phoenixritu.com

chandni said...

LOL!

tell us how it goes!

;)

dipali said...

!!!!

Saya said...

Left a comment on an old post of yours. ..

Just Like That said...

LOL! forewarned is forearmed. :-D Good luck at averting the fight- or, coming out on top.;-)

Mama - Mia said...

so what happened?? :p

cheers!

The Marauder's Map said...

Sounds like a clever intern doing some good rewriting on bad copy sent in by the resident fortune-teller/tarot card column writer.

Subhashree said...

LMAO... I know this cannot stop you from fighting with Vicky... but stars worrying? Then it must be serious :p

DotThoughts said...

So.. did the prediction ring true???

Noodlehead said...

...so was it averted?

Thinking Cramps said...

So...? Were they right? Did they succeed?

In my search for some extra part-time earnings I once got stuck writing horoscopes for an astrologer who would just give me keywords like 'happy', 'money', 'loss'. And I would just spin out 50 word horoscopes!!! After 2 rounds, I called it quits!!

Thinking Cramps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Munchkin said...

phir kya hua?

Sue said...

Everybody -- nothing happened! I got a full body massage that night but nobody fought. :) Maybe my interpretations were completely off! I really should stick to my normal routine: reading the horrrorscopes at the end of the day to find out what kind of a day I had.

Shrabonti -- There speaks the voice of experience!

Ana -- LOL, Talk about a client brief!

Monika,Ansh said...

Lol.......glad the horoscope lied. Thank God that I & Abhi share the same sign.

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Hahaha!