Thursday, October 23, 2008

Food Allergy Awareness Month

For the next one month, some of us bloggers are participating in the Food Allergy Awareness drive begun by Tara.

I shall put my post up a little later but in the meantime if you have any thoughts you want to share or you would like to do a post of your own, do mail me at sunayanaroy@gmail.com so that I can link. I may not be able to answer your queries but I may also be able to point you to folks who can.

In the meantime, here is Sujatha with an essay on bringing up a child with severe childhood allergies.

4 comments:

D said...

I have so many allergies, I don't even know what I'm allergic to! Thankfully though, there aren't too many food items on that list.

Sue said...

D -- You want to do a post on living with allergies? I'll link to it, if you like. The more the info the better it is, I'm sure.

asaaan said...

My youngest has severe food allergies as wel. I will do a post on him and our lifestyle changes

Sue said...

Asaan -- That'll be very useful. Welcome abroad. Do drop Tara a line so she can link you as well.