Monday, September 29, 2008

Are You Being Served -- A Follow-Up

After writing about my confusion with classes I was fascinated by the responses I received. One, that so many other people feel this way and none of us know just what we need to do to diffuse the situation. Whether it's possible to diffuse the situation at all. Two, that it's not just an Indian thing.

Anyway, since then I've been seeing a similar theme elsewhere. Do take a look if you haven't already, and leave your opinions.

Rohini


Dipali

D -- Also read part I here.

Parul

I love Lucy

If you've written about this too and would like me to link, email me or drop me a comment here. Thanks.

4 comments:

D said...

I think I've read all of those posts. Quite a multi-dimensional look at the issue.

Sue said...

D -- If you come across any others, let me know. I'm getting fascinated by the whole thing.

Thinking Cramps said...

Hey Sue: Read this one by Orange Jammies: http://wisdomwearsneonpyjamas.wordpress.com/2008/09/18/to-catch-a-thief/.

Sue said...

Ana -- Thanks, I did. Same paradox, na? Unable to call wrong right. And yet, who are we to sit on judgment?