Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Template

What do you think? I'm not so sure. I've always wanted to be a pastel person but am I?

Edited to add:
Folks, I've been changing templates all afternoon, depending on feedback and my own feelings. So don't get confused by the earlier comments.

Edited even later to add:
It became such a ghastly mess, I went back to my old one. Only to find I'd forgotten to save the widgets. So there goes all that info and my blogroll. Oh well. I never used it anyway.

I'm thinking of getting pretty depressed right about now.

10 comments:

Tharini said...

mmmm...No Sue. I like the header and the template in the main body but not those pastel stripes. Its too loud and distracting. White works nicely there I think.

Sue said...

Tara -- I'm thinking of reverting to the old one, but I really want a different look. Have no idea how to make a header and the eejit husband is being lazy. For two years now!

Minka said...

It's nice , but not you ! sorry, just my two cents. maybe something more sunshiny will be good.

Grafxgurl said...

ive always been partial to a three column.. now you can stuff tons more on your blog!!! lol :D

brundha said...

hey i think I can make a nice header for u if u want. I am not as good as grafxgurl but i think i am not that bad either. send me pics and specify the dimensions and colors. I will make one for u. Don't use it if u don't like. I wont feel bad.

phoenixritu said...

Dont get depressed. Just go and rearrange furniture. It works just as well. Change is good for the soul

D said...

Been there, done that. Nothing to worry!

Subhashree said...

Ha... same pinch. Two days back I was breaking my head with changing the template of my blog. Nothing worked so I'm back to my old template and learning Photoshop from about.com :)

GG said...

I don't think it's you :) Not that I know you other than for your blogs...or even that...
But this doesn't quite cut it.
Maybe its something like when you look at a person that wore glasses all their life suddenly switch to lenses...we're just not used to it :)

the mad momma said...

okay its back to the boring old one you had. go get that husband of yours to make you a nice new one.