Saturday, July 05, 2008

Vote. Quick.

Since I've not gone to bed yet, just a quick line to say I've been watching Dolores O Riordan and Darren Hayes (post 'Affirmation') and I want hair like them! While I still have cheekbones, I mean to say.

Gah, back to the debate. See, real short, sharp haircuts look awfully sexy on me. And I love long hair, and mine's looking rather nice these days, all choppy and layered and feminine.

So... do I cut or not? I just cannot work up the guts but the husband thinks I should. I'm just terrified I'll never have the courage to regrow all this. Plus, all those haircuts I'll need every month, they'll cost!

Leave a comment, cast your vote. Go on. Your country needs you. At least the Sue-shaped part of the population does.

15 comments:

dipali said...

Go for it, foxy one!

brundha said...

yeah even I thin you look good in the shorter ones. Go for it.

dipali said...

Sue, you'll use less shampoo. And time. The haircuts will work out quite cost effective!

eve's lungs said...

Oh no think of all that lovely hair gone to make a wig ( wails melodramatically ) . Oh well as you'll look right foxy with short hair do it right away !

rayshma said...

since u know u'll look awfully sexy with short hair... i say "go for it!!"

DesiGirl said...

Cut it, laydee - it is hair after all. Will grow back. Go for it!

DotThoughts said...

its only hair.. it will grow abck :)

Random Vignettes said...

*chants*

Cut it cut it cut it..

the mad momma said...

sex bomb sex bomb, you're a sex bomb... baby get a hair cut! your hair is nice and thick and all that - but left open its an unholy mess. so get it chopped off. a nice elfin cut. rihanna?

Poppins said...

Can you wait until I see your current hair style? OTW chop it off, I bet you look hot with short hair!

Rohini said...

Chop it off!!!!

Subhashree said...

Go for it!

itchingtowrite said...

u ll look nice any which ways
go fgor it and then re grow it

GG said...

cut it!! cut it now!!! :-)

GettingThereNow said...

I have seen your picture in a short hair cut and it looked FAB on you. Go cut it!!