Thursday, April 24, 2008

Riddle-me-Ree, Who can she be?

Greetings wonderful MTBs!!!
and good work to all of you!
For having solved the riddle before
I give you all this clue.

The letter " E "

Write it down, add it on...
And let’s move on to the next little song.

Fiddle dee dee fiddle dee dum
She fiddles with hardware till kingdom come
Housed in Houston with her chintu son
One of us mommies, she blog hops for fun.

Solve it and you get your lead
Misguess, and you lose your speed
Solve it slow but solve it now
And before you go, take a little bow

Go to 'Comments' and leave me a clue
Tell me which blog you are off to.
Good luck! Good luck! Be on your way.
You have your work, cut out for the day!

7 comments:

B o o said...

http://boosbabytalk.blogspot.com/2008/04/what-is-happening-here.html

Poppins said...

No no it's Dee !

Maggie said...

Another new blogger for me to meet
This treasure hunt is such a treat
And so off on my merry jaunt
Dee's blog is my next haunt

ichatteralot said...

Tis a long time since I chattered
Coz work and life left me battered
I have come out from sloth
To tell stories I liked a lot
So go read ichatteralot!

Orchid said...

hey sue...hurrieldy catching up on ur other posts and getting to know u....feel like i should!

Sue said...

Oh lord, everybody's a rhymester now!

Chatty, will catch up. Maggie, you smart girl, you. Poppin's, trust you to get it first shot. Boo -- you left me speechless, I have to admit. We were not allowed to comment so I didn't, but I couldn't think of anything to say either! Orchid, hello.

Lavs said...

Off to Dee's now....

You have a tattoo??? Why I am not able to google that particular post of yours???