Jaya sent me two tags and I'll do them both together here.
The 6 Random Facts Tag
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I am very uncomfortable having male photographs in bedrooms, because that's where I dress and undress. Even a poster of an actor is not really welcome.
2. I love the colour red. And mustard. But I have so many red and mustard sarees, I don't want any more for a couple of years, thank you.
3. I feel lost if I don't check my mail at least once a day.
4. I need things to be tidy around me. Clean would be good but they need to be where they belong. Most fights between V and I start because he does not share this OCD of mine.
5. I love momos. With the fiery red chilli sauce.
6. I'm terrified of lizards. (And the new place houses a few.)
I tag Anansi, Ditty, Moppet's Mom, Sqiggle's Mom, Smugbug and Gauri. (If any of you have done it already, please to skippit.)
And the 20 Random Questions Tag
Rules: Remove 1 question from the tag and add your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions, then tag people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them that he/she has been tagged.
1. Name three most valuable assets?
- My library, my car and my kitchen stuff. All three so valued that they are sparingly used, by self at least.
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
- I love you, that's why I fuss so much. So learn to live with it.
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
- Rohini, Rimi and Dipali
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- In Europe.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- People start telling me what they actually want from me so that we can discuss it in a civilised manner; I hate second-guessing and getting it wrong.
6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
- 1st April 2005.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- My sanity
8. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
- Very reluctantly take it to the police.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Probably not. I'm good at signalling interest, though.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you...
- Frank blogger, therefore fun to read; friendly and willing to make the first move; indulged in a quickie in a McDonald's parking lot!
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Ah don't get me started. V hears it all day anyway.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- Those who don't say what they mean. Hypocrites.
13. What is your ambition?
- To be financially secure and own our own place.
14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
- Cruelty. Whether in their behaviour, jokes or writing.
15. What is the one thing you would change about yourself?
- My filthy language. I'd really like to lose that.
16. Pets -- yes or no?
- Yes. I guess. Do I even have a say in this house?
17. What is your stress buster?
18. What should be done to people who make such long tags..
- They should be ostracised...
19. Do you think God actually exists?
- Dunno. Why not?
20. What is the naughtiest thing you ever did?
- Hard to choose. Maybe the time V and I ran away for a holiday.
I tag Anamika, Grafx, and Umarah. Umarah, I can't access your blog, but I hope you'll do it if you read this post.
My connection is slow and giving me trouble, so I'm not sure everybody's got the tagged notification. If not, I hope you read it here. If not that either, never mind.