Wednesday, February 27, 2008

6 and 20 = 2 More Tags

Jaya sent me two tags and I'll do them both together here.

The 6 Random Facts Tag

The Rules:
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I am very uncomfortable having male photographs in bedrooms, because that's where I dress and undress. Even a poster of an actor is not really welcome.

2. I love the colour red. And mustard. But I have so many red and mustard sarees, I don't want any more for a couple of years, thank you.

3. I feel lost if I don't check my mail at least once a day.

4. I need things to be tidy around me. Clean would be good but they need to be where they belong. Most fights between V and I start because he does not share this OCD of mine.

5. I love momos. With the fiery red chilli sauce.

6. I'm terrified of lizards. (And the new place houses a few.)

I tag Anansi, Ditty, Moppet's Mom, Sqiggle's Mom, Smugbug and Gauri. (If any of you have done it already, please to skippit.)

--------

And the 20 Random Questions Tag

Rules: Remove 1 question from the tag and add your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions, then tag people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them that he/she has been tagged.

1. Name three most valuable assets?
- My library, my car and my kitchen stuff. All three so valued that they are sparingly used, by self at least.

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
- I love you, that's why I fuss so much. So learn to live with it.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
- Rohini, Rimi and Dipali

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- In Europe.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- People start telling me what they actually want from me so that we can discuss it in a civilised manner; I hate second-guessing and getting it wrong.

6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
- 1st April 2005.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- My sanity

8. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
- Very reluctantly take it to the police.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Probably not. I'm good at signalling interest, though.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you...
- Frank blogger, therefore fun to read; friendly and willing to make the first move; indulged in a quickie in a McDonald's parking lot!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Ah don't get me started. V hears it all day anyway.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- Those who don't say what they mean. Hypocrites.

13. What is your ambition?
- To be financially secure and own our own place.

14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
- Cruelty. Whether in their behaviour, jokes or writing.

15. What is the one thing you would change about yourself?
- My filthy language. I'd really like to lose that.

16. Pets -- yes or no?
- Yes. I guess. Do I even have a say in this house?

17. What is your stress buster?
- Books.

18. What should be done to people who make such long tags..
- They should be ostracised...

19. Do you think God actually exists?
- Dunno. Why not?

20. What is the naughtiest thing you ever did?
- Hard to choose. Maybe the time V and I ran away for a holiday.

I tag Anamika, Grafx, and Umarah. Umarah, I can't access your blog, but I hope you'll do it if you read this post.

P.S.
My connection is slow and giving me trouble, so I'm not sure everybody's got the tagged notification. If not, I hope you read it here. If not that either, never mind.

11 comments:

Neera said...

What's with the Apr 1, 2005?

Anansi said...

Done. And yes I miss momos- esp the pork ones and hate lizards and frogs. I should write that there.

choxbox said...

i also love red and mustard. now you know who can pass on some of the stuff to.

jayashri said...

What happened on 04/01/2005?

Moppet's Mom said...

So hard to believe the first point about you! :-)

Anamika said...

Red and mustard: oh my god, my wardrobe overfloweth! Well, not exactly, but it's what I love too.

Will do the tag. Just give me time to do OJ's first, or she will kill me :)

Primalsoup said...

Oh, Oh. I also love red. And momos.

DiTtY said...

Ooooh! :) I could just copy-paste everything you have written, except maybe the first quirk and that would very easily become 5 weird things about me! :) I LOVE red and mustard too.. and also momos and I hate lizards! Brrr.. :)

So, er, now I have to think up more weird/ quirky things about moi? :S Okay, will do :)

Sue said...

Anansi -- I know you love momos. :D A lot of Cousin T's stories at one time had you and her eating momos in them.

Choxbox -- No can do, sis. I love them all to bits. Just want different colours now. If ever we meet I'll show you my wardrobe. I have some very nice sarees.

Neera, Jaya -- I don't want to talk about it, thanks for asking.

Moppet's Mom -- What, my inherent prudishness doesn't show here? I'm quite a prude and used to be worse.

Anna -- Sure. Tags from me are entirely voluntary (unless otherwise specified).

Smugbug -- Ok, so we're meeting in Noodle House then. :) They used to make good momos a couple of years ago, I remember.

Ditty -- One lives behind the tube-light above my table. That's why I rarely work there! Ok, I really am such a baby.

umarah said...

well thank you so very much for the tag.but in order to do it i ve to start writing a blog which i dont have one actually at the moment.should start one really soon and tell people about my lonely life with a hubby a 2 kids:)

Sue said...

Umarah -- I was going to say, this is as good a reason as any to start a blog, but I take it back. Don't start a blog -- the damn things take over your life if you're not careful!