Friday, January 18, 2008

Funnee!

So some little troll went running to Falstaff to tell him breathlessly that she agrees with his dislike of children. Except that he wasn't saying that he disliked children but that he wishes their parents would be more considerate. (Links in the other post.)

Anonymous said...

Totally agree, this madmomma, sue (Sunayana the slut who slept with every single man before marrying that poor guy), Dot mom (the old fat assed bitch), gettingtherenow - every one of them are always gushing about their kids. Madmomma is the worst !! SHe loves to talk about her super ugly kids, have you seen her daughter - man she is super duper ugly. MM the ugly bitch also begs her readers to click on the ads so that she can get paid for that! How desperate! Her hubby [...] is a AVP in some investment bank making 30-40 lakhs per annum and she paints such a oh-so-poor picture of hers! She always wants to thrust pictures of her kids into everybody's faces, even in realty she is like that, god I had been to her house and she thrust her snot eating shit sniffing daughter into my lap - gawd how I hated it!



My thoughts?

1. Oh lord, not again. Woman, if you've been fantasising about my husband I can't stop you but I assure you he's not interested in you and is not likely to be despite your concern for him. You see, all those "every single man" did teach me a lesson or two in keeping my man. Try again in another lifetime, dearie.

2. No fun in trying to out me, is there? My name, photos, phone number, contact details, everything is out there for all to see. Like I said, go home, lick your wounds, get a life and then we'll talk, ok? Ok.

3. All kids, and I'm talking of the child you were, Anon, especially of the child that you were, try to play with their potty and eat their snot.

4. You've obviously never actually met Beanie or MM, have you, because your remarks make no sense where she is concerned. MM is highly possessive and doesn't hand over her precious daughter to anybody unless they submit a form (in triplicate).

22 comments:

the mad momma said...

dear anon

MM's daughter is also highly selective. doesn't go to people of your type:)

less viciousness and more compassion and i won't need to thrust her into your lap, she will leap in.

much love,
MM

Unmana said...

The last point had me LOLing. :-)

Itchingtowrite said...

"" Woman, if you've been fantasising about my husband I can't stop you but I assure you he's not interested in you. All those "every single man" did teach me a lesson or two in keeping my man. Try again in another lifetime, dearie.""

ha ha ha ha ha....

Avanti Sané said...

Have been following this whole discussion and more than anything else am shocked at the horrible viciousness these trolls exude...makes me wonder if the world is such a nice place after all...I mean even babies aren't being spared the vitriol...shudder ...

Poppins said...

You go girl. Muaaaaaaah !

Parul said...

I am in such a Meerut-type mood today that all that comes to the mind is - *insert abuse of choice*...himmat hai toh saamne aake bol!!

GettingThereNow said...

LOL! A fitting reply Sue! Loved ALL the points, specially the 3rd one :D

karmickids said...

What is wrong with this woman? What is her problem with life...oh god, I cant cant believe someone is so needlessly vicious. And why are these few bloggers being targetted again and again and again....

Preethi said...

uhuh... the comment "Anon" left was harsh.. and she doesn't even have the courage to put her name down?? I wonder why??! I have read so many mommy bloggers posting on this same topic.. I haven't read the comments/posts of people like Anon.. My answer to people like her/him - Did we ask you to read? Did we thrust our blogs under your nose and ask you to comment?? You don't like it, don't read it.. A blog is freedom of expression... what any mommy blogger writes about is no concern of yours!!

eve's lungs said...

Came here thru mad mommas . What a mean vitriol spewing woman - totally psyched out . She probably cant take your honesty ?Commenting anonymously - as Preethi says if you dont like it dont read it - .
As for you Sue - go girl - the world is yours ! And the Bhaeblet's , wh my daughter tells me is a handsome young gentleman . So blog on about him!!!

Shobana said...

Hey how come my husband hasn't told me abt you??? (U see the anon comment mentioned that u slept with every single man....wait a min....so is he saying that B is not a man?What are u saying u bloody fuck??)

Anyways, a fitting reply...so sorry abt these comments....hope u didn't take it to your heart.

Mystic Margarita said...

Way to go, Sue! *Applauds* These sickos are just plain jealous and desperately need to get a life.

S said...

Good for you! Well written indeed.

Sue said...

MM -- You took this about three steps further yourself, didn't you? I'm glad. Am sick of them thinking we stay quiet because we're, ooh, scared.

Unmama -- Me too!

Itchy -- Do click on the link there and see where I'm coming from. My blog seems to have garnered V more supporters than me, dammit.

Avanti -- Yes, I'm afraid they can get really vicious. And this isn't the worst by a long chalk. Check out Tamil Punkster (link on right sidebar) some time.

Poppin's Mom -- Come back and join in the fun. :) Come soon or I'll be tempted to be indiscreet.

Parul -- Precisely. I was in a fighting mood myself yesterday, and V wasn't obliging, so the ickle trollums got it. :D

Cee Kay -- :) See reply to Parul above.

Kiran -- Because she doesn't know the others? These have already been outed by somebody else, so it was easy. I'm thinking this was a copycat attack.

Preethi -- Yes. And I ain't even a mommy blogger. I don't think people realise that there's no fun in targeting me...

Evie -- Your daughter knows The Bhablet? Do I know her?

Shobana -- What can I say? Perhaps he's the rare man I never met? LOL at your comment. Don't worry, there have been so many of these comments of late, it's hard to take it to heart.

Mystic -- Yup. Hey, 'Proof' rocked. And JU's doing Beaumont's 'Knight of the Burning Pestle' on Monday. Don't you wish you were here?

S -- Thanks. :)

eve's lungs said...

She blogs as Opaline. Fellow JUDEan of yours

Nisha said...

So sorry about the comments. It is so irritating and provoking. If the troll hates the blog so much, why can't he / she stuff their ugly face elsewhere?

Mona said...

i saw this over at mm's and haha, the grammar and punctuation and the comment in general cracks me up.
:/

Amrita said...

Hi Sue,
I guess Im a lurker coming out of hiding to say that I have been reading your blog on and off. Im not sure what causes this viciousness against mom-bloggers but your response is more than befitting.
Loved it!

Cheers! - A

Sue said...

Evie -- Ah so you are Srin's mother. Hello.

Nisha -- I read somewhere that we can also stay away from trolls, i.e. the logic also applies to us. What I have to say to trolls I say on my blog. These trolls didn't come here to say what they did, nor to any other blogger mentioned -- they went elsewhere. So, I'll follow, because I think troll-hunting is fun.

Mona -- Isn't it a hoot?

Amrita -- Hello there. I'm not sure where the viciousness comes from either but I do think we should all clearly state that it's not acceptable. It's not funny, it's not informative and it's just juvenile. Thanks for de-lurking.

Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Wow. The world is full of scary women. And men - but that's another story. Weirdness.

Kochab said...

Whoever this woman is..she is seriously insecure and therefore jealous of people who probably have what she wants but doesnt have, however that doesnt excuse her rabid rant. What I don't understand is if she hates "mommy bloggers" or everyone she mentioned in her little comment..why the hell doesnt she just keep her unsanitary self away from thier blogs?

Sue said...

Loony -- Weird, yes. Scary is a matter of choice and I choose not to be scared. :)

Kochab -- Strictly speaking, I don't know if it's a woman. Seemed like a feminine sort of bitchiness to me but who knows? It could have been an, er, feminine sort of guy?

*falls down laughing*