Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Only Connect

V just got off the phone after a lengthy chat with A (who may just be his bestest friend except that I've been given to understand that guys don't do bestest friends) and I saw that he was back at the Mac, chatting. Moving closer I saw he was chatting with -- guess who -- yes, A.

I let off a sarcy comment and then remembered getting a massive ticking off from my mother one afternoon about a decade ago. L and I had been on the phone, gossiping away. We were also online, on Yahoo chat. And we were also at the window, waving at each other, because we lived across the road from each other...

If The Bhablet does that I will whack him. L and I were on the factory LAN (we lived in the factory colony) and I think some part of our internal phone calls were subsidised. So we were totally justified. Right? Right.

2 comments:

dipali said...

Those were the days, my friend.
And of course The Bhablet will follow suit:)

Sue said...

Dipali -- And he will promptly be whacked. :P