Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I realise I'm posting too much too fast

... but my holiday from rehearsals ends this weekend, and I lose my cook at the same time, so I'm making the most of what I have.

I just read about this homecoming and had to say, not to you gentle reader, but as a record to me, that coming home this time was the bestest ever. It felt great to be welcomed back by the nicest smile in the world (topped by two sparkling spec lenses and bordered by two flapping ears) and I love the way he has been spoiling me. It has even made the housework he saved up for me less annoying.

Joe-mine, I love you, ok? And no, not just for the sex!

6 comments:

Terri said...

sue, I take it your flight wasn't delayed?

david mcmahon said...

Hi Sue,

Losing your cook? Er, no, get your husband to deputise.

I'm sure V would enjoy kitchen duties (maybe)

You can be his food critic!

Cheers

David

Kochab said...

I had chanced upon your blog once long ago, but I was at work then and couldn't read much. The past week I was down with a knee injury and for 2 days... I read your entire blog (and your old one)! I love your writing style and your ability to put yourself out there. AND you have a beautiful son!!!

P.S. And I think that you don't post fast enough :D

Mona said...

great pictures on the last post.
why and how are you so skinny?
:P

nosh n reh's mum said...

Hi Sue,
you know that feeling you get when you get your hands on a book you know you're going to enjoy? thats the feeling I got when I chanced on your blog...lol!
Long time since I saw anyone looking so at peace with themselves...you're beautiful and your son has exudes that sense of inner peace and self-assuredness too. I don't know if I'm writing nonsense but just felt it.

Sue said...

Terri -- It was, funnily enough. But I did call V and let him know!

David -- Hey there! Nah, he leaves the kitchen in such a mess, it's usually more trouble in the long run.

Kochab -- Knee injury? Hope it's nothing serious. I have a chronic problem in both knees, so I have some idea of how bad it can get. Take care, and thanks!

Mona -- I didn't realise it then, but I really had lost some weight. I put it all back, hogging all October. Sigh.

Nosh and Reh's Mum -- Thank you for the nice words, but really, peace is not a word I've heard anybody associate with me (or my son!). I think I'll treasure your comment for a very long time to come. :)