Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Why I'm Not Likely to Wear a Scarlet Letter

Cancer admires Scorpio's strength while Scorpio finds a haven in Cancer's emotional commitment. Cancer's sensuality is ignited by Scorpio's dynamic passions, and because Cancer is loyal, Scorpio's jealousy isn\t provoked. Cancer's possessiveness will actually make Scorpio feel secure. Both are extremely intuitive and sense what will please the other. Together they can build a happy cocoon where they feel safe and loved. This relationship has great intimacy, intensity, and depth. Things just get better all the time.
Hah!

They forgot to mention that when a Cancer and a Scorpio fight, the fights are dirtier and less quarter is given than in fights between almost any other sign. I should know, grew up in a household comprising of two Cancerians and two Scorpios. Both signs have filthy tempers and incredibly thin skin.

But yes, the sex is... rather special? I mean, I don't lay claim to a vast experience, but I am reasonably sure that this is more than most people get. Not just because of the sign-compatibility, I know, but that helps perhaps?

This Cancerian is loyal and unlikely to change because she knows just how it feels to be at the unsure end of disloyalty. And even more so because she doesn't find anybody who excites her as much as the twerp she married. It's strange and at some level I resent it, but it's true: I find plenty of other men attractive, sexy even, but I do not find myself wondering what the sex would be like. Perhaps because it's not worth the hassle. If you think about it, adultery is a lot of hard work. I've a lot on my plate already, living a dual life would be the last straw. On the other hand, at home I have this really hot man (he only looks like a twerp and acts like one), so why bother?

5 comments:

the mad momma said...

amen

Anansi said...

where did you get that first paragraph?

aargee said...

you are tagged :)

Rohini said...

I don't think I can fit an affair into my schedule for... let me see... twenty years.

Sue said...

MM -- :)

Anansi -- Let me see now... I think I got it off some horoscope application in, where else? Facebook!

Aargee -- I'm sorry, I couldn't find the tag in your blog. What is it exactly?

Rohini -- You think? I'm guessing I can work in some quick lusting after hot unknown male if I don't spend longer than 10 min tops on the subject.