Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Just Kill Me Now and Let's Get It Done with. Please?

A friend (let's call her Miss Smokey McPot) emailed me the other day, comparing The Bhablet to her holy terror of a nephew.
the bhaeblet is getting increasingly chotke shesh korey fyalo types.

soon he will be wiry and fierce, like my nephew who is now four.

The other day he refused to get on his school bus, lay down in front of the bus, on the street. (My sister pretended he didn't belong to her). The bus conductor, school teacher accompanying kids in the bus, everyone on the street tried to convince him to go. He kicked his legs in the air and said "Ami jabo na, school ta baaje, bus ta baaje, shobai baaje... miss o shundor noy."

Muhahahahah. I hope that scared you enough ;)

Translation:

So he kicked his legs in the air and firmly said, "I'm not going, the school is bad, the bus is bad too, everybody is mean... the teacher isn't even pretty."

12 comments:

~nm said...

haha..miss o shundor noy! :D

The kids these days have their fundas clear right from the start! :D

First Rain said...

I feel your pain kid...

Y said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

GettingThereNow said...

:D A good enough reason to not go to school. I feel your terror :P

Moppet's Mom said...

Well he's right isn't he? What's the point - everyone's mean, and there's no eye candy!

Rohini said...

Just the kind of post calculated to increase my stress levels!

the mad momma said...

oh wait till you see what i posted abt today. we're all on a school trip arent we?!

aargee said...

oh! that kid is so smart..he has started to understand the world so soon..I am surprised about a kid saying " everyone is mean"....

Mona said...

hahahahaha.

Sue said...

NM -- Huh. I'd like to see me being allowed to say something like that and get away with it even now.

First Rain -- And can you taste the fear too?

Y -- I'm sure. We'll just wait a couple of years for sethji to get going, ok?

Cee Kay -- You think?!

Moppet's Mom -- I'll pass that on. You might receive one 4 yr-old holy terror by special courier any day.

Rohini -- Yes, I thought I'd pass it on.

MM -- Yes!

Aargee -- Nah, it's just something they say. You know, when you feel hurt, misunderstood or plain contradictory. Never said anything like that? I used to.

Mona -- See reply to Y above. In your case, we'll substitute sethji for Hana.

karmickids said...

LOL, the brat throws similar tantrums to be allowed to go to school on Saturdays and Sundays and even his Miss o shundor noy! These kids.

Sue said...

Kiran -- Yes, these kids are crazy. I sometimes feel that perhaps Obelix was in the right of it after all.