Monday, August 06, 2007

Recent Photos

Click to enlarge... but you knew that!

The dancer. Playing with Uncle Tom's camera case.







An "awww" moment here. Can't remember why he looked like that, but he gets a hug every time we catch him with this face on.

A typical scene chez Niyogy.

V watches some tv, I lie around and The Bhablet gets up to mischeif.

This was taken when he was down with the 'flu.

Not that it slowed him down perceptibly, after the first two days.




At Uncle Tom's cabin on Saturday night. The Bhablet and I left early because a certain Person was actually very tired -- even though his stand was that he was perfectly capable of partying all night.

His father returned and did in fact make a night of it.

Wonder was, I was not envious or even resentful of this!

And her at last, is Uncle Tom in his cabin. It was a good party, J. May we have many more!

14 comments:

karmickids said...

Awww...isnt that absolutely adorable....what beautiful eyes!!!!

~nm said...

He looks soooooo very cute! graet pictures!

Moppet's Mom said...

Lovely pictures! Especially the one of the 'awww' moment.

shub said...

Awwwwww! Awwwww! And Awwwwwwwwww!
I LOVE the second pic! There's one of my niece where I swear she has the exact same expression on her face! Might be a bundle of mischief but that look absolves one of all sins! :D

Poppins said...

Gosh what lovely pictures ! And, who's that teenage girl carrying Bhablet ? ;) Very pretty she is.

dipali said...

Lovely pictures. Hey, I want that Bhablet right now.....
Plan a date with us, Sue.
Sounds like a good time was had by all, esp M.Bhablet!

Rimi said...

You're rearing a heartbreaker, Sue. You too, V.

Y said...

very cute, sue! more pics please...

Sue said...

Kiran -- :) Hence his name Sharabh (means cheetal).

NM -- Thanks :)

Moppet's Mom -- I wondered about putting that up. It's probably the only pic of his where he actually looks unhappy.

Shub -- Kids are so manipulative! Can't believe what how good I was... the way I remember it, I was positively angelic. ;)

Poppins -- I know. I've been telling her she should try having a kid and then see what it does to her figure...

Dipali -- How about Thursday? I've to work some stuff out before that, though.

Rimi -- I am not looking forward to his youth.

Yashodhara -- Same to you! Actually, I don't post a lot of pictures since they slow the page down. But yes, I could do this more often.

Suki said...

He is soo soo soo cute! and his mamma does full justice to him with her camera! :)

That "aww" piccy is really so very "awww"! Amazing how someone so mischievous and clearly so resourceful can look so forlorn and vulnerable! ;)

Opaline said...

Ki bheeshon beshi mishti tomar bacha cheleta.

Opaline said...

Oh and the fringe becomes you.

Mystic Margarita said...

I went Awwwwwwww for all the pictures. Look out, Sue! This one's gonna break a lot of hearts when he grows up :)

Sue said...

Suki -- Thank you :)

Opaline -- Thank you two :)

Mystic -- You and me both will have the same problem, I'm thinking.