Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Photos from 8th July, 2007

I don't normally do photo posts, because I think they take too long to load and are a nuisance for those with less than really good internet connections. But I was going through our recent photos, and I found some I'd like to show you all.

That's the speed Ally hit at one point (V was driving, of course). I would never have guessed, the road was so good.






That's where we had lunch. I think this is Rahul's first trip to a village.







My birthday cake, of course. An aunt of mine ordered it and The Bhablet went to get it.

9 comments:

Mystic Margarita said...

Haven't been online for the last few days. Happy belated birthday, Sue. Looks like all of you had a wonderful time! :)

Rohini said...

Happy belated birthday!

Grafxgurl said...

happy birthday!! my dad's was July 9th. im sooooooo craving chocolate right now.

Sue said...

Mystic, Rohini -- Thanks, and yes, I did!

Grafx -- I hope you got yourself some chocolate then. :)

Squiggles Mom said...

Hey happy birthday!
And you've made me nostalgic about dhaba food.. it's always so yum.
and no i will no think about the chocolate cake because unlike you Sue, I have many kgs to go!

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Yippee Birdie on the Expressway? Hope it was good.

J.A.P.

Sue said...

Sqiggle's Mom -- It'll go away... I'm still about 7 kg heavier than pre-Bhablet, and I guess these kg are not going anywhere any time soon.

JAP -- It was GRAND!

the mad momma said...

i hate skinny tall chicks. do you hear that sunayana roy. i simply cant stand you :( sniff sniff.. sob...

i have a few kilos more to go too and i am about 5 ft shorter than you.. so you can imagine what i look like! oh wait.. you know what i look like... sob sob...

now that we've got past the 'me' bit..the bhaeblet looks edible. you must post pics more often.

Sue said...

MM -- I guess that means you really won't marry me now. *Sigh*