Friday, June 15, 2007

NOTICE

Just wanted to say that since the surgery will be on my right wrist, odds are that I'll be out of (blogging) action for a week, ten days. You'll know when I'm back.

Also, my conscience is prodding me to admit that the surgery is quite a minor thing. The tendons leading to each thumb have got inflamed because of, oh I don't know, I was told ' repeated injuries'; and I need a little cut in each to relieve the pressure. Am just spending the night in the nursing home because I need the rest. (So they say.) Also because then the insurance company will fork out. Also, I'm only getting one wrist done today, another one done say six months later. So nothing to be concerned about, folks.

(On the other hand, I might go crazy on the anaesthesia and run amok in the nursing-home. So perhaps you ought to be concerned after all.)

5 comments:

Mystic Margarita said...

Good luck with your surgery, Sunayna. Will miss your posts - hope to see you back soon.

Moppet's Mom said...

Good luck!

Seashells said...

Wishing that the scalpel brings less pain and more relief... Good luck :)

the mad momma said...

we'll miss u but we'd rther have you with both wrists in perfect shape than otherwise... get well soon.. which day is it scheduled for?

Sue said...

You all -- Thanks. I'm online but not really up to typing so I've not been posting. Next week I'll be right back, though!