Saturday, May 26, 2007

Just Thought I'd Mention a Few Things

1. The laptop is perched on a step-stool while I type, and on the mattress in front of me, there's The Bhaeblet. We are playing peek-a-boo and I think having a child may just be fun, after all.

2. I got me a new haircut the day V arrived here in Madras and I love it. I've always wanted a fringe, and this whole layered, flirty look suits me as much as I'd hoped. Thanks, Wishful.

3. V and I got ourselves two tattoos on Thursday afternoon. Mine is of a sea-horse and I have decided that it's a she and that her name is Polly.

4. We're off to Calcutta tomorrow night. The Bhaeblet's first train journey and I'm more nervous than excited.

4 comments:

Rohini said...

Where is the tattoo?

Sue said...

Rohini -- On the back of my left calf. I like wearing skirts, so it seemed like a good idea.

ushmi said...

post snaps....hair cut + tattoo

Rohini said...

yes. since it is on a pretty non-controversial body part, pics are definitely called for