Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Splish Splash

I wrote several posts in my mind these last few days, including several based on recent events -- what we called "current events" in school -- but I can't remember a word of them now, including the very clever headlines I had also thought up for them. Ah well, sorry you missed them.

So I will just say that I'm off to Madras again tomorrow. My parents feel very deprived, and demand a month's time with WB. Wishful, we no longer stay at Boat Club Road.

So long folks. Hopefully, will have more time to post once I'm on 'holiday'. Am really looking forward to the swimming. There's a pool where my parents live!

P.S.
The headline's an in-joke, sorry. The Bhaeblet was recently gifted a whole bunch of stuff (bathrobe, bib, slippers, towel etc.) that have a turtle motif and they are all embroidered over with "Splish Splash".

10 comments:

WishfulThinker said...

Oi! Come on over I say! You can hand over WB to his doting grandparents and you, V and me can head off to the Zara! What say you I say!? :D

Opaline said...

Have a good trip. Lots of love to WB.

M (tread softly upon) said...

safe trip..

that girl in pink said...

have a good holiday sue!
how's baby doing?

panu said...

splish splash...

makes me think of a peaceful lake....

Sue said...

WT -- Sounds good to me, ses I!

Srin -- And a grin from him to you.

M -- Thank'ee.

Pink -- In the pink of health, that's how. Eating anything he can get into his mouth. Most alarming.

Panu -- Exactly. Or a swimming pool, which has about the same effect on me.

the wannabe indian punkster said...

Have fun in Madras. I'll just sit here in the yoo yess and imagine being there. Sigh.

that girl in pink said...

you're awful!! :) left a long message for you on my page.

p.s. i like how we blame it all on our international relatives. the pics i'd got were also sent to me by my aunt in the US. these NRI types are to blame for everything!

that girl in pink said...

you're right!! she's totally plagiarised from you!

i would advise getting into the swing of things and issuing a PIL! :)

Grafxgurl said...

have a great time with the parents.sniff. i miss mine.