Thursday, April 12, 2007

Shorties

I know, I know, it's time and more that I posted. But what to do, V has been hogging the Mac all these last few weeks, despite tearful protests and so on, and you can't really blog when you're watching the clock all the time.

So, a quick update:
1. We were in Gurgaon last week. V went on work for six days and The Bhaeblet and I followed, to keep an eye on him to make sure he didn't get up to anything he oughtn't. Besides, several relatives in G'gaon were clamouring for a visit. (From WB, not me, of course.)

2. I've lost weight. Now I'm about 57 kgs, which is not too bad, considering I never thought I'd make it back over the 60s. I still don't fit into my size 28 jeans though. Somehow, I don't think I ever will again. On the other hand I have respectable cleavage now. So, yeah, it's a mixed blessing.

3. The Bhaeblet is starting to develop a fixed sleeping pattern. Or maybe I'm finally learning to follow his Circadian cycle. (Yeah, Rohini sent me the Ferber book!)

4. My wrist pain has now moved to the right side too. Which is actually why I don't much like to type these days.

5. We're in the kalboishakhi (nor'wester) season here in Cal. Which means lovely stormy evenings. Yippee.

6. Ok, one last thing. I don't know how many of you are Greatbong fans, or read Megha, but you cannot miss this interview!

3 comments:

Grafxgurl said...

i am desperately trying to lose weight. and my poor husband has been enslaved into to trying along with me!!

M (tread softly upon) said...

"On the other hand I have respectable cleavage now. So, yeah, it's a mixed blessing."
That one made me smile.

Sue said...

Grafx - Have a child. I did put on about 8 kgs during pregnancy but thanks to the WB, am losing it too. He doesn't let me have time to snack (or cook) and has cut down on my sleep. So hey, look who's a little thinner.

M - Well, I've always been the one who was made fun of, cos of er, lack of front. So it's a pleasant if somewhat alarming change.