Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm It, I See

For the first time in three years of blogging I've been caught. Beq has tagged me, in short. So well, here are lots of things you didn't really need to know:

Three things that scare me:
The idea of outliving the people I love.
Driving in big city roads. Or small town roads. Or village roads. Or roads.
Heights

Three people who make me laugh:
The Bhaeblet, yeah!
My mother's brothers, all four of them
V, when he goes ice-skating

Three things I love:
Shopping, even window shopping
Eating spicy junk food
Going for drives late at night

Three things I hate:
Bad punctuation, typos, grammar, syntax -- in short, mauling of language. You should only play with language when you know it well enough to do so.
People driving two-wheelers with kids dangerously piled on anyhow.
Lizards

Three things I don't understand:
Why V doesn't see when it's time to end a fight.
Cats. Had some as a child, didn't understand them then either.
Why The Bhaeblet fights sleep.

Three things on my desk:
Don't have a desk. V took it over.

Three things I am doing right now:
Munching cheese and sausage sandwiches (courtesy V the Sleepy)
Wondering whether I want to cook today or let things slide, just for this one day
Feeling quietly, softly happy. V and Rahul are both asleep and I have decided not to think about housework today.

Three things I want to do before I die:
Learn to control my temper and with it my language.
See Europe
Have a home of our own, not a rented flat.

Three things I can do:
Sing
Work very hard and multi-task like you can't imagine (but I'd rather not, if it's all the same to you)
Drive a car. In theory, at least. I have a licence, so there!

Three things you should listen to:
A violin concert, live
The Bhaeblet's gurgly laugh
Irishmen speaking English

Three things you should never listen to:
Me singing The Cranberries
My brother singing
A peacock's call

Three things I'd like to learn:
French, properly
Tailoring
The gentle art of patience *sigh*

Three favourite foods:
Moong dal laddus!
Badam milk
Rice mixed with butter, salt and pepper. Maybe accompanied by softly mashed potatoes.

Three beverages I drink regularly:
Milk
Tea
Coffee

Three TV shows/books I watched/read as a kid:
The St. Clair series (counted as one)
The Little Princess (because of the part about the Magic)
The Diary of Anne Frank (there was so much I didn't understand, but yet dimly identified with)

In turn I tag three people:
V, if he has the time
Rohini
Wishful

3 comments:

Grafxgurl said...

HIIIIIIIIII!!!! JUST got back home and so am on a running blogging greeting spree!! its great to be back in the blogsphere!!

Beq said...

Its scary how many of these things I know. But I COULD do with a sausage sandwich meself. Am starving

Sunayana Roy said...

Grafx - Welcome back 'n' all, I say!

Beq - Well... I prefer salami sandwiches, given the option. Or ham. Or even bacon butties.