Friday, November 10, 2006

Reprehensible, I Know...

Only, I really, and I mean really, want to get very, very drunk and smile happily for a few hours and then come home and hug a sleeping baby and go right to sleep and not have to wake up every 90 minutes to feed, change, or do whatever.

In other words, I think I'm done with parenting. I guess I've seen all it has to show, so... I'm about ready to be a grandparent now. From what I see, they have all the fun.

Oh and I think I prefer boyfriends over husbands after all. For reasons I choose not to explain. And no, you really cannot guess what they are, even you happen to be V, reading this.

8 comments:

Ron said...

A baby that sleeps at night? Does such a thing exist? Noone I know has come across a baby that sleeps the whole night? Why that is the case I really dont know. What is it about nights that makes these children so active? My sister used to wake up and play in the middle of the night..and this when she was 2 years old!!

Grafxgurl said...

i showed my mom this. she nodded her head very emphatically. and she's 56!!!!

Rimi said...

Yes. Jhu agrees. About the grandparenting/greataunting bit. Apparantly my didu did too. And Chonu says she shall have nothing to do with my children, should I choose to have some, excpet be their favourite.

Perhaps you'd like to, y'know, dump Fudgey kid on Grandma and cuddle a large soft teddy beer? ;-)

Rimi said...

Oh and Sunny, I'm dying here. I have two exams tomorrow and I STILL haven't started studying. I think I'll go now...

Uff.

Ph said...

*hugs*

Rohini said...

All I can say is - this too shall pass. It will. Really.

Beq said...

Tis but a dash of balderdash with a little pinch of salt. Dr Benjamin Sprock has a lot to answer for.

Anonymous said...

To All - :)