Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Videos

The Bhaeblet was on the internet, in photos and video, within a few hours of his birth. As soon as his father could reach the internet, in fact.

Here are the video links:

His first appearance on camera: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgnCQM5UbRM

Bonding with Baba: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnUKHeJ1hG4&mode=related&search=
(Sorry about it being sideways. I took it, and forgot we can't turn these videos like we can photos.)

Clowning around: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDC3G0l0Jdg

The Bhaeblet shows signs of starvation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqOgM0nQgH8&mode=related&search=

10 comments:

Grafx said...

ah my gad!! babies are introduced extremely hightech-ly into this world!!

:D hows the mommy enjoying her little bundle of joy?

Rohini said...

Adorable!

M (tread softly upon) said...

incredibly cute

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've been searching the net for some info on children's behaviour problems. I checked out this site on children's behaviour problems but it wasn't quite what I was looking for. Then, somewhow, I stumbled into your site. Cool blog! Kept me distracted for a good while! (always nice to get a bit of distraciton from the real work!) Like most parents I often wonder if I am going about things the right way, so it is nice to get other people's perspectives on things. Some of your points wound me up a bit, but hey! it got me thinking anyway. So, thanks for giving my brain a bit of a workout! Jane

Sue said...

Grafx - Mommy is trying not to cut his cute little throat. I don't understand why he must shriek and not cry like other babies.

Rohini - How about a couple of Ayaan's?

M - Incredibly funny, yeah :)

Jane - If you're not a spammer, thanks.

Srin said...

Oh my god. This is scary. Poor bhaeblet. :(

Sue said...

Srin - You're besotted, child.

Poker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pregnancy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flowers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.