Monday, October 30, 2006

Hibernation

It's a cold day and The Wee Bhaeblet appears to be hibernating. He hasn't woken up except to pee, once, and appears to be busily snuggling every time I've checked.

He's growing so much and so fast, it's a bit disconcerting. I was looking at his first photos the other day and I want to know, what happened to the beautiful baby I gave birth to? The one I'm currently dancing attendance to is a clown with a face to match. He makes the silliest expressions all day. Even while he sleeps he smiles and pouts and winks and swallows.

I didn't realise I had been putting up photos only in Orkut, so here are a couple for the blog:






That's WB yawning. In case it was hard to figure it out.










And that's our little bundle of joy (?) after his first bath.

7 comments:

Grafx said...

awwww all cocooned up!! SOO SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

he peed just ONCE!!!! wow!! and i keep getting scared hearing stories of how you have to stand there with a cloth and diaper next to the baby all night and sleep on your feet!!!

Rimi said...

Shut up. You've got reverse parental bias. He's the cutest li'l thing I've seen in a long time. Ask for objective opinion before your happily chirp your's next time :P

Rimi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rimi said...

Shut up. You've got reverse parental bias. He's the cutest li'l thing I've seen in a long time. Ask for objective opinion before your happily chirp your's next time :P

M (tread softly upon) said...

that is what I call a bundle of joy!

Rohini said...

I cannot believe that my son was ever that small or still...

Sue said...

Grafx - The stories are true. I meant, once in the preceding 3 hours. He regularly pees at 10 min intervals, when the mood takes him.

Rimi - Mais non, he really is a clown. He just photographs well.

M - Bundle it is. Joy? I can think of other words.

Rohini - In both pics he is in motion. I dare not leave him unattended, even surrounded by pillows, because he already rolls over, and moves from place to place. I daresay I will not survive his toddlerhood even if I do make it thru infancy...