Monday, July 24, 2006

This Time, for Longer.

I wanted to get back to blogging, but it’s not really working out. There are too many things I don’t want to talk about, and much to explain before anybody has any idea what I’m saying.

So, till I’m ready, this is goodbye.

In another way too, I’m letting all of you who read this blog (and I understand quite a lot of my friends do) know that after Friday (28th July) I will not have access to the internet once more, and this time I anticipate a break of some months. So, please call me if there’s anything to say.

The first week of August I’ll be in EEDF (a nursing-home here in Cal) while my mother goes home to Madras for a bit. Afterwards, I hope to return to my own flat, if possible. If not, I’ll be back wherever my mother stays.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

6 comments:

Grafxgurl said...

*hugs* and happy babydays ahead girl!!! hope you WILL be back. will miss you very very much...

looking forward to seeing pics of your baby!! :D

*hugs* stay safe

WishfulThinker said...

Vatha!!!! Bleady!!! Vatha Bleady!!! Anyways...You pliss take care of yourself...rest lots and all that jazz...And I hope you will come back!! :)

Joy Forever said...

Wish you all the best. Get well soon. I'll be waiting for your return. Take care.

Rohini said...

And I was so glad you were...

Take good care of yourself and drop me a line when you are back...

Anonymous said...

what? nooo.........

Albatross said...

All the best and take care...