Thursday, May 25, 2006

Problem with Comments

For some reason, Comments has been playing up since yesterday. Wishful complained, and then I noticed I was getting double notices for every comment and now I see, despite what my personal settings claim, comments have been disabled on my blog.

I don't know how to fix this, sorry.

Stoopid Blogger. Normally I say stoopid when I want to be affectionate, but not this time. This time it's just a long, drawn-out expletive.

(Don't pull a face now, I did mention our project to clean up our language before.)

Anyway, if there's anything you wanted to say and couldn't, mail it to sunayanaroy@gmail.com, and I'll put up a post of my replies, ok?

2 comments:

Grafxgurl said...

its working now.

Albatross said...

Yeah...I guess so...congratulations :)