Monday, April 24, 2006

Before I Go Home Tonight

Things at home just got very rocky all over again. Why do I bring it up? Because of what Cousin T (who's getting a lot of free publicity today) said. Somebody apparently said something and that was attributed to daughter-in-law from hell (henceforth refered to as DiLH -- I'm all heart, ha ha ha). Hence the rockiness of the whole scheme of things.

It got me thinking for a few minutes, maybe I have been too indiscreet on my blog after all, and somebody out to make mischief used that. So I went through all the stuff I wrote this year and I coitenly did not find anything that can be used against me, not in this way. Friends at work say I don't discuss home stuff -- none of us do, really, except occasionally discuss how funny fathers can be about grown up daughters -- so it's not as if something I said was overheard and twisted.

So why would anybody do such a thing?

Alternatively, does such a person even exist or is 'she' merely a convenient figment of somebody else's imagination?

I've gone beyond getting angry at these things, I only want to end this shit one way or another. No, I'm not feeling conciliatory at all, so I don't much care which way it ends so long as it does end. And I'm serious about not caring which way it ends because one thing I did do last month was chose my priorities, and keeping unreasonable family members happy figures nowhere on that list. They do this to me and Vicky, what would they do to our child?

So if this malicious liar does exist, she will be sorry for what she is doing. V has said he will see to it and I believe him. If she doesn't exist, somebody else will be even sorrier.

10 comments:

indianpeppone said...

now ekta kapoor will get interested in ur blog i am sure....

Kyunki.....

vicky said...

The LAST name i want to figure in the scheme of things is THAT ONE!

Something happened today, so it might just end very soon, better or worse.

WishfulThinker said...

hmmm...hope you get things sorted out dude!

Rimi said...

Cousin T is, generally speaking, quite right. But not in your case. Since when do we have to read Sunny's blog to find out what she's thinking? Taling to her is quite enough :-) Your blog is hardly your secret vent-space, know what I'm saying?

It's them bitches, Sunny, that REALLY get to me. I've had quite a mouthful recently too (I know you know, I read your comment). It's just, I have the typical hypocritical fear of dealing with unpleasantness. And bitches (of either sex, heh) use the 'this shall get loud and nasty' card on me everytime, even when they don't know they are.

If a bit of nastiness doesn't scare you off (it doesn't, does it?), then onto the war path, I say! AND Blog about it. Vicarious pleasure and all that, you know.

Rimi said...

Also, be nice and overlook the typos. When's Goa ? Oh, and, check mail.

that girl in pink said...

you seem to be in a bit of a pickle eh?
i'm sorry for being such a voyeur but i'm so curious to know what happened. no no, don't tell us what happened! but do tell us how things panned out. is life sorted out again or is there more trouble in the nest?

ichatteralot said...

I almost miss my SIL's snide / nasty comments now ... your post made me nostalgic about the 'bad' old days!

Patient Portnoy said...

What's wrong? Ignore the person.

Or easier said than one?

:-)

Sourav Ghosh said...

Peace. Violence begets violence.

Sue said...

Peppone - Ma-in-law is a huge fan of the soaps. Sometimes I'm not sure she doesn't think she lives in one.

Vicky - Let it be.

Wishful - Something was sorted out and I am very sure what I want to do about it.

Rimi - Too true. My real secrets nobody knows, but nothing apart from those very few things is hidden. You got a question, just ask. Must say I enjoyed reading about your stuff though :-D. And Goa was yesterday. Would have put up a post but didn't get time. In any case I guess you couldn't have made it cos of the elections y'day.

Pink - Oh yes, more will follow. First day back in office since last post, so give me time.

Chatty - Can I call you that? I'm hoping the days when I can be nostalgic about these days will come really, really soon. Sigh...

Port - Easier said than done. But getting easier to do with time.

Sourav - I appreciate your sentiment and I'm usually a dedicated pacifist. But I do not tolerate filth.