Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Good Deed for Today

For all the men out there who need to know this:

Opening a girl's bra is nowhere near as tough as it looks. We've been doing it for ages, and we usually do it with one hand behind our backs.

The trick is (while facing the girl) to reach behind her back, insert your hand under the strap, fold the hooking part just where the hook holds on to the eye, and the hook snaps open. As simple as that.

Trust me, we girls snap other girls' bras open for the sheer fun of it. And also cos it's such a simple thing to do, and can be done in public, and it will invariably annoy the person who's had it done and cause her a lot of discomfort since she will hardly if ever have the presence of mind to snap it right back in place in public. When you get a bit more confident, you can even do it without reaching under the clothes.

Oh and I'm writing this after going through this.

7 comments:

Darth Midnightmare said...

LOL. Damn! Trust me, as a guy, my first experience and emotions regarding the same are as below...this was as described by the person at the receiving end of it all ;-) Unfortunately, she chose a public forum and I have never lived it down...even though it's over 7 years since then :-(

http://midnightmare.blogspot.com/2005/04/its-tough-at-times.html

Sue said...

Midnightmare - Yes, that post was certainly funny. I assure you, it's an easy trick and once you've got it, it imprsses women no end, simply because so few men can actually pull it off.

WishfulThinker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WishfulThinker said...

LOL indeed! That was a damn funny post man! I think every single guy dreaded the bra the first time he came across it!! :D

dEbOLiN said...

For a change, I did it with success when I did it for the first time.Not that I knew the trick beforehand but it just happened.
Missed some charm of it I guess :(

Sue said...

Beral - Why the sad face? You should be glad you got the trick without going through the humiliation any average guy faces.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Vacation rental hot tub countries purchasing tamiflu from roche