Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Answers

Where did your real (i.e. formal) name come from?
- I was a baby with largeish eyes. And my elder (cousin) sis was called Trinayana, so it seemed like a good thing to carry the 'nayana' theme further.

Favorite Proverb
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
(also means I'm prepared to take meanness from those
I've been mean to :-)

What office supply do you feel most akin to?
- Scissors.

It's your funeral, they are lowering you down, what's your "swan song"?
- Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day

Legos, Lincoln Logs or Tinker Toys?
- Legos. The ones that form housing communities and have those cute little people.

Name one song, poem, passage that you know all the words to.
- Lots of songs; "Someone Came Knocking" by Walter de la Mare; dunno any passages.

If your life was a play, what would the title be?
- Death of a Princess

Favorite cookie.
- Royal/Embassy cream biscuits

Name the first animal you see right now.
- Dogs, on the website I'm supposed to be working on.

How do you WANT to spend the next year?
- In another city, in a home of my own, living alone with my baby. I'd be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» » »