Sunday, November 13, 2005

Lazy Sunday Mornings -- My Favourite!

In Calcutta now, got here yesterday morning. Talking about mornings, Sundays are fun early on, aren't they? Ideally, I'd sleep in till about nine or so and then laze around a good while doing nothing very worthwhile. I can do that today I think. I did wake up around nine (slept like a baby) and now I don't really have anything earthshatteringly important to do before I land up at Vicky's for a post-lunch movie session. Then there's Dana's last show at Oxford in the evening, so we can always take in T3 while we're in the vicinity. Oh, but it's nice being back in Cal.

It's a nice world. Just thought I'd mention it.

5 comments:

isildur said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
isildur said...

h'lo sunny
im pg2 now.life grows stranger by the day.

isildur said...

i feel like fungus

Beq said...

was just wondering...
do you know half the people that reply...By the way, that guy Isildur should be commended for his choice of name...

Sue said...

That was Sweety.