Friday, October 21, 2005

Questionnaire I felt like answering

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yep. Wasn’t my fault though.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
No. I hug people tight though, so Vicky likes to take me on them. Clichéd…

3. When is the last time you went sleigh riding?
Never and don’t want to really. Rather ski.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Never alone.

5. Do you believe in Ghosts?
I suppose I don’t but I’m inclined to think, in the middle of the night, that they believe in me.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Not much.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Does it matter to me?

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Aniston. Saw her play “the movie moment that moved me most”.

9. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics?
No, but I did win that prize.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
No. Was reduced to strip monopoly instead.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Don’t think so. Hate the idea.

12. Do you kill bugs that are in the house?
Some. The larger ones sometimes.

13. Have you ever cheated on a test?
Plenty of times.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around...do
you go through red lights?
I might.

5. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Don’t know. Probably not.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Dumb game, that.

17. Have you ever Ice Skated?
Yes, and loved it.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I usually do, but not for long.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying?
Can’t remember.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
As a band or as solo artistes?

22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes I believe it happens all the time.

23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
No.

24. Do you always wear your seatbelt?
Sure, when I remember and if I need to.

25. What talent do you wish you had?
Wish I could sing really, really well.

26. Do you like Sushi?
Just deboned boiled fish for purchochori. Hate the feel.

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Sure, every now and then.


28. What do you wear to bed?
Whatever I happen to be wearing when I fall asleep.

29. Have you ever been caught stealing?
No, but I’ve confessed years later.

30. Does size matter?
Sure. I like my cars big and my phones small.

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
Not enough to actively destroy them. But I can.

32. Rock and Roll or Rap?
Rock ‘n’ Roll

33. For love or for money?
If it’s for me, I’d rather they did it for love.

34. Do you have a relative in prison?
Not that I know of.

35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror like your favorite singer?
I perform, yeah, but always as myself.

36. Do you know how to play chess?
Yes.

37. What food do you find disgusting?
Burger chain French fries. There’s no excuse for bad fries. None!

38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?"
Nope. I get to see if I really want to anyway.

39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Nothing I wouldn’t say to their faces if tortured.

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes.

41. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater?
Hemant and Esha and Prudhvi and Soumya may answer that one.

44. Do you ever sit through a bad movie, just to see how bad it can get?
Plenty of times. It’s fascinating.

45. Would you consider yourself obsessed with anything?
Dunno. Beq says I’m a Hysteric.

46. Have you ever met someone famous that you really wanted to meet?
Dr. L. Subramanium. It was an honour.

47. Have you ever been stood up?
Don’t think so.

48. When's the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
When I want to be loud I sing at the top of my voice.

49. Did you ever do something that you didn't want to, just to fit in?
Oh yes.

50. Do you consider yourself "the biggest fan" of something?
Clothes. Love them, all kinds.

No comments: