Sunday, May 29, 2005

I experienced a very nice feeling today. To explain it, I must describe my day so far. Somehow dragged myself awake and made it to Ranikuthi-dadu's memorial service (at Ranikuthi, but of course). Got so depressed there that I ran away after an hour. Met the family there, including Mithi and Medha, by the way. Didi's slimmed again, while Munia's put on weight. Tua told me about her kaora viva, what with Tintin asking her to translate something into Nadsat...

I came home so darn unhappy, that I went straight to bed and stayed there till lunchtime. But lunch was delicious, shorshe ilish and mangsho. Yummy. And afterwards I read a really bad M&B till it was time to leave for work. After finishing the book I was lying on the floor staring blankly at the ceiling and suddenly I had this feeling, of a faint sense of anticipation. Maybe I will meet somebody nice. Maybe something good will happen to me. Maybe, just maybe, I will get to meet Ghocha.

1 comment:

v said...

ok, so do some writing here too, na! you spend way too much time chatting with people...