Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Dream my dreams and wonder why…

Being the cat that I am, I’m pleased to note that in not too long a while, she will be dumpy. Her mother is and it runs in the genes. I hope it does. And then I will remind myself of all the other little things in which I am her undoubted superior… and I will tell myself that I feel much better! So there, woman!

It’s not fair, is it? If some girl felt this way towards me I would be hurt. Wouldn’t I? Not really, not if I didn’t know she felt that way.

The unfortunate thing is, I will be fat too. Oh well, at least I will not be dumpy. I mean, I’m too tall to be anything except fat. Would you rather be fat or dumpy, though? I’m not too sure. Dumpy can be cute. Dammit! Who cares, I can do things I bet she can’t. I know she hasn’t. I’m sure she hasn’t. She cannot have!

Bother it. I do not like being so petty. I know I can be far worse than this but I don’t like someone else having this power over me, to provoke me into feeling something so strong against them. Bother it and bother her.

Actually, I just realized I don’t care all that much after all. I remembered when I was in her place, I mean before, and I wouldn’t want that to be resented. So I will not resent her either.

I do wish I could be less of a cat though.

8 comments:

v said...

miaow, baby!

v said...

'course you won't get fat! or dumpy. won't let ya...

Beq said...

Same ol jhamela. Ke boleche tui mota hobi?

v said...

yes! ke boleche? Setai jante chai!

Beq said...

that's her own paranoia/phobia/faith in genes...

Ayesha said...

I will. But she will be fatter before I will. She's already on her way there. Hah!

Beq said...

Why don't you post newer blogs? And when you DO, why do they have to be inside jokes?? Weird, I say.

Ayesha said...

Well, this one wasn't an inside joke with anyone except me. My blog's my own domain you know... talk about a demanding public!