Friday, September 03, 2004

Now I know how to make jhal frezi and dal with drumsticks. I even have my own recipe book!
Am wondering whether I shall put my poems up here in my blog from time to time. But the threat of plagiarism bothers me. I don’t mind so much if people I don’t know read what I write, but it does bother me that somebody might take something I have written and loved and pass it off as their own.
I don’t know…
The workshop is ok. We’re supposed to socialize tonight, after the session’s done, over drinks I think at Tolly Club or something like that. Am not as involved in it as I was last week and I know why. The way they’re doing this has bothered me to no little degree. Dana hit the nail exactly on the head when she said that they’re afraid we might contribute.
Am at home trying to laze away a fever, which is why the blog’s going up in the middle of the day instead of the usual midnight posting.
Have a weird day, everyone!

7 comments:

Ayesha said...

Jhal Frezi is a dry beef dish. Very nice. Can make it with mutton too, of course

Ayesha said...

Beq, when I get my hands on you your Brief Life won't be worth much, either! You scum! I want that book... Vicky must make me posters!

v said...

I must, must i? Hmmmm...

Ayesha said...

Of course you must. Justify your existence, why don't you?!

v said...

pusheccho ki korte, na?

Beq said...

Don't hate me cause I'm pretty!

ayesha said...

Beq, 'tis pretty dumb ye aire mon.